morning sickness

i had morning sickness only for 2 days after that i get nautious sorry for the spelling, all day until i go to bed, i no longer vomit is that normal?
what do i take for a headache

seansgurl

Asked by seansgurl at 11:41 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes its normal welcome to your first timester just be glad your not throwing up all the time. you can take tylenole but thats it. no advil no asprine only tylenole. to help with feeling sick all day try taking ginger tablets with breakfast and through out the day. they helped me. you can get them at wal mart for super cheap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• ya its normal. It all fluctuates and changes. Not everyday will necessarily be the same. Hang in there!
    Tylenol is safe to take for a headache.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 12:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Morning sickness is really anytime sickness. My sister was sick all day everyday for 8 months with her first and for 5 months with her second. I was sick every day between lunch and dinner for the last trimester with my first and all day for the first trimester with my second. And it isn't always just vomiting. I would get horribly car sick, even if I was driving. But I only threw up 4 times between 2 pregnancies.
    Take Tylenol for a headache. If you normally drink coffee or pop and gave it up, try having just a little caffeine. That can help with headaches. Best of luck! :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2008