Are you good...

at housekeeping? Or are you more like me and let stuff go?

Not to the point of cockroach-nasty, but my living room constantly looks like the toy box threw up and I have a sinkful of dishes waiting their turn in the dishwasher. How about you?

hootie826

Asked by hootie826 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• According to my hubby I am not so I agree and tell him to do it.

Answer by older at 4:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I forgot to tell you, he does everything in my house except the cooking, that is my job....power to him!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 4:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I am so a "let it go" person. My living room looks like a filing cabinet threw up lol. The kids playroom is a wreck and my kitchen hasn't been swept in...well I am not quite sure. My dishes are done today though.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• my apartment is about 800 sq foot. I could spend hrs cleaning and it still looks dirty because we are cluttered. oh well.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 4:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I hate housecleaning. Our living room looks like a storage area. I have NO space. I keep the dishes washed and I try to keep it vacuumed (MIL's aide helps with that).
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• 1/2 and 1/2 I just alternate chores during the week... it ALL gets done, just NOT every day like before I had kids.. lol. My gremlins are 3 and their nick names are counter and productive...
    peekab00

Answer by peekab00 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I hate it so I am not perfect, but I do make sure its clean as in sanitary. It still looks messy, but at least I know I used lysol and stuff just to protect my son.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I am a SAHM, so I'm very good at keeping my home clean/tidy (kitchen, living room, bathrooms and my bedroom). now when it comes to my kids rooms....that's a different story lol there rooms aren't dirty just messy with all there toys.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• housekeepin but on the weeked let it go
    Samirah1

Answer by Samirah1 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yep, my husband has been known to pitch in and clean up without being asked. We picked well!
    hootie826

Comment by hootie826 (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2011