Do you Listen to Glen Beck?

I listen to Glen Beck Everyday. I don't always agree to somethings discussed on his show. I do love how he educates me on American and Current History.
Do you watch or Listen to Glen Beck?
What do you think of him and his thoughts.

kalynskorner

Asked by kalynskorner at 4:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I watch his show - not daily, I will admit, because I'm like others, I had to put politics on the back burner for a while. I've read 2 of his books. My favorite was "BROKE".... there's some very informative information in there -- and when I did LIKE HE SAYS TO DO and looked it up for myself -- I found what he said to be true and correct. I may not always agree with his opinions -- but I find his delivery passionate and sincere.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 6:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I wonder how many people who HATE him and find him so evil have actually listened to his radio show or watched his TV show.......and how many are MSNBC Lemmings :)

He is VERY intelligent and he TELLS YOU "Dont believe me...LOOK IT UP". Educate yourselves! Yeah...that's one nefarious individual....

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Here's something fun:  The Glenn Beck Conspiracy Generator

And some excellent quotes from this "intelligent man":  Glenn Beck Quotes

Now. . . don't get your panties in a wad, all you Glenn Beck Heads.  It's all in fun--the same sort of "fun" we see in this section all the time.  Here, to prove my humorous intent, is the trademark smiley emoticon and lol:  ;-)  LOL

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 6:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I used to watch him. I agree with what he says. I just kinda put politics on the back burner because I was getting too involved and "heated" about things, lol! I do like him and dh listens to him and Hannity on the radio.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 4:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I don't listen to him nor am I an MSNBC Lemming. I like to educate myself without a predisposed opinion planted in my head. Plus Beck's way too emotional for me.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 6:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• He makes my ears bleed.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• He makes my ears bleed.

See, this is how I feel about Ed Schultz and Chris Matthews! 

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I'll DVR him occasionally.... I find it interesting that google trends can show how the 'interest' in his show... When he talks... People google...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I do watch him sometimes, doesn't change my opinion of him (he is an entertainer), I am a strong believer that in order to understand my own positions I must also understand my opposition's position.

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 5:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Oh boy. bash fest.
    I watch him a couple times a week or when I know he is going to talk about something I want to hear.
    He does more research than any Democrat in congress has ever done. He is spot on most of the time, something
    Liberals will not acknowledge. He predicted the past 2 years long ago. What he refers to may not happen tomorrow or
    next month but I feel pretty sure we will see it.
    I don't see him as an entertainer. The things he brings to light are nothing I'd want to be entertained with. I .see him as a guy who cares about what going on in his country and feels it's his duty to bring it to attention. He never forces anything on anyone but tells you to do your own research. Which is what you should be doing.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2011