How much time should we spend together

My fiance and I have been together since April of 2007. I'm 4 months pregnant (due in April 09). How much time do you think is not to much or to little time to spend together with my fiance (just him and I)?

DMcC

Asked by DMcC at 11:45 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Well spend your time as much as you can together now before the baby comes, but that doesn't mean you have to be attatched at the hip 24/7. Get out by yourself or with your friends once in a while too. I don't know what your situation is, but you may not be able to do so when the baby comes.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 11:50 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• It kind of depends on your relationship. When we were first dating it was just weekends. When I was pregnant and we were engaged we spent a couple days during the week together plus weekends after we got married and had the baby our time was all the time now we have been together 8 yrs we have no just us but I have him spend most of his days off at home and doing things with us but he also gets to go out and be with friends. I am not 100 % what you mean by spending time and if you live together so hope it helped but each relationship is different. Some people spend more time together than others.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Whatever you feel comfortable with. I don't like mine around a lot. I like my solitude so if he were around a lot it would get on my nerves and it would affect our relationship. Just enjoy him now though bc after the baby, that "we" time will dwindle.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• as much as you both want and are comfortable with...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2008