tasches

Asked by tasches at 4:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have!! At my last job, I absolutely hated it! Thankfully I have my business at home so I am happy as can be with what I do :o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 5:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i have, but no one knew but one co-worker. I had to change supervisors and I was sure that the team I was moving too hated me.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I did. But it was when I was young. It does not work when you get older.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Not where anyone could see!
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 7:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes I have. Almost every job I've ever had, due to various reasons. I'm human, not a zombie. If I get upset, I'm going to let it out.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yep, I worked as a waitress for many years. 3 weeks after the birth of my 3rd son I went back to work. I was having a really bad emotional day. I went to serve my 1st table of the night(giant T-bones) that had been waiting way too long for the food, got right up to the table and my was about to grab 1 of the plates and my tray tipped, ALL the food fell right at theirfeet!! It was the 1st time I had ever dropped anything as well so I tried to apologize but it came out all gibberish through my tears. Luckily they were very nice about it and even gave me a huge tip. But I still cried for about an hour after....hormones are a pain! lol

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 7:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yepp...but I work in a very small office of some wonderful people! We have all cried together! lol...we all are human and pretty good about not being judgemental! We are all relatively open with each other!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Not that I can remember. But I did cry at a job interview once. I told them I couldn't work on Sundays because it was against my religion and the manager was very vocal about his opinion on that. I think I even started crying in his office.
    Ugh.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 9:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• The only time I have ever cried at a job was when I was working at an after school care on an army post. Two boys came in to tell us bye because they were heading back home. I asked them if they would be back when their dad came back from Iraq. One of the boys said that their daddy wasn't coming back because he was killed. I cried so hard that the supervisor had to come relieve me for a few minutes. She had no idea that was why they were leaving.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2011