What do you think your job is as a parent?

AngiDas

Asked by AngiDas at 5:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• good

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Mold , guide, and love.

Answer by older at 5:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• To be a loving, kind mother who is always there for her kids. To guide them, teach them, teach them right from wrong, good morals, and hope that what we teach them goes with them when they leave home.

Answer by gemgem at 5:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My job as a parent, is to always be there for my children. I am to prepare them for the adult world they will one day have to live in. to always be there to comfort, to listen, to have fun with, and to share in their sorrows as well. I hope I am doing that with my children and know they will be resposible adults when they leave home and are on their own. Then they in turn will be good parents.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 5:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I agree. Guiding them and teaching them about love and kindness. I also think in the world we live in parents have to be the best protectors of their children because they're are sick people out there waiting to prey on them.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• To raise competent, productive members of society.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2011