What is your BIGGEST pet peeve when it comes to your SO???

peekab00

Asked by peekab00 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• he starts eating before i even get seated, it's so rude. and he eats like his food might run away from him...relax dude, it's dead!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• He snores like a train thundering through a canyon! I can here him from my living room with the bedroom door closed it's a wonder he hasn't inhaled the curtains!

dorsey3

Answer by dorsey3 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• He gets in bed before me, rips a huge stinky fart and doesn't say anything, so when I lift the covers to get in bed the smell knocks me over! He thinks it's just hilarious. I think it's just gross! For crying out loud, do you have to crap in the bed?
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Well, I hope he never sees this because I know he tries and it hurts his feelings that it bothers me... BUT... he eats like a boar. I have never known anyone, not even a man, with table manners as bad as his are. When we are in public it's a little better because he's so self conscious about it, but even when he tries to be good he just doesn't know how. It's such a sensitive subject that sometimes I'm worried to even try and correct him... and I'm not talking about using the wrong fork, I mean like chewing with his mouth open, food on his face, eating off his knife, chewing his napkin... stuff you wouldn't expect of a grown educated gentleman!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Snoring is my answer, dorsey3. It just started, and at his next medical, I'm asking the doctor about a sleep study to see if he has sleep apnea, because I've recently heard this is a symprom, and it is very hard on a person's heart.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• dorsey you cracked me up! I have that problem too LOL
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• He tells the same jokes over and over. I mean some for 20 years now...
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 5:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Snoring..
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• right now his very existence............

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 5:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• he likes the house freezing cold and i like the house comfortable! ugh it irritates me to no end sometimes how we cant even find a middle ground!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011