IPad users

What do you think about it?

My kids loving playing games and reading stories

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 5:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Technology

• I don't have my own but play with my Dad's. It is so much fun, and I can't wait to get one. I think it'd be great for little kids (as long as they don't break it) and even though it isn't entirely safe it seems a little safer than a laptop (as far as predators I mean). Of course, I guess that depends what apps you add to it... So maybe I'm wrong about the safety.

Movies on it are incredible! Do you get Netflix?
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My son plays with mine all the time. We have educational games on it, like learning colors, numbers, shapes, puzzles, but he also likes playing angry birds.

I LOVE my iPad. I love the fact that I can take it to my moms, my sister in laws, or any where with wifi and I don't have to worry about losing what I was looking at. We are going to get a hot spot from vz so I will be able to use it in the car too.... Netflix is awesome on it!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:39 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My boys love angry birds :) dang pigs make me laugh
    Claudiomom

Comment by Claudiomom (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2011