Does anybody else now hate the young and the restless??

I have watched this show for about fifteen years now. Recently the writers (Maria Bell) has destroyed the show by killing Colleen, Brad, putting Sharon with that sicko Adam and now she has killed of Cane. What else can she do to destroy the show??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• I stopped watching that show a long time ago. I watch Day of our lives. The writer are starting to kill that show too.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I still watch the show but I hate all of those things.... I hate how it is turning out.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 5:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Gawd I feel old.....the last time I watched Y & R Nikki was still lying to Victor about the baby..LOL...forever ago.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I have no idea what you're talking about... LOL, I don't watch soaps.
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 8:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I have watched for 25 yrs and I agree with you it is going downhill....who stays and defends a man who stole her baby and passed it off as someone elses I do however do not mind that cain is gone...I can't stand lily and I guess I just hated seeing cain with her,,,sucky storyline, IMO...
    I hate the fact that Jill is always so needy for a man ...I don't know the show lacks the quality it had in the past
    Anonymous

• I totally agree with you i have been watching for years now and dont like the new things that they are doing with the characters.........UGH
    shorty2_02

Answer by shorty2_02 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Oh no,i love this show still...plots change,its the way of soaps. STILL my fav!
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 3:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2011