Curling long hair?

I have really long hair that doesnt want to keep a curl.
What do i do?
Im clueless when it comes to hair but id reaalllyy like to have curls occassionally & let the stay for a few hours (mainly want to curl it for church)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Also, depending on the curl Id do it the night before. Towel dry your hair and use rollers. Judge the size of the rollers by the amount of curl that you want. Smalller=tight curls...Larger=long loose curls. That way your hair will dry over night and it should stay for just about the whole day. And again HAIR SPRAY LOl
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• find some good styling products! Like from Ulta or Sephora. One thing that keeps my hair curled is hair spray. I spray my hair before, during and after curling. The iron matters too. It should be ionic and ceramic. GL!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• rolling in rags the night before while wet with some no-frizz lotion or mousse. you could also use a marcel iron on it dry with a strong hold spray. i love matrix's ice spray for curls
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• to curl straight hair you need time and hair spray it could long to 2 -3 days.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:08 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Rag curls ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2011