Abortion pill? please don'tg judge me.

something is going on with my body, i am 7 days late with my period but i have a 6mo old daughter who i recently just started weaning off of breastfeeding so i am only doing it at night and in the morning but now not at all. my boyfriend and me have been being careful and use condoms and none of them have broken. i am really hoping i am not pregnant because i have a heart problem and its really not safe for me to have another baby. i feel horrible even considering an abortion pill or anything if i am pregnant, but i am terrified for my life and my blood pressure was 203/115 with my daughter and pregnancy was miserable i had so many complications and it was just a really tough time for me and i am lucky that me and my daughter are both ok. i do not believe in abortion but if i am pregnant i do not know what to do. has anyone used the abortion pill, if so, what side effects did you have. otherwise, do you think i would be a downright horrible person if i even considered this? i am just terrified and i am not sure, but i want to keep my options open. please, help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The 'abortions pill' only works right after sex I believe. I am pretty sure it doesn't work if you are already pregnant. I think step one would be to take a test and then get to the doctor asap.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Talk to youre dr. As far as I know those pills are strongly advised for the first 24-48 hours. GL and know that whatever happens...happens for a reason.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Plan B is not the ABORTION pill. FYI!
    Anonymous

• Go to the doctors then you do what you need to do for yourself and your daughter. Dont ask anyone here........this is your choice. I wish you the best of luck........
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:11 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• **OH ALSO,** I forgot to add that the 8th of Feb we were having sex and the condom did NOT break, but it came off as my boyfriend "pulled" it out and i am not sure if any got on the outside of me or not but the gross thing is (i really do applogize for the details) the condom was still inside of me, kind of hanging out so my boyfriend actually pulled the condom out of me but I still don't think that I am pregnant but I am so worried I took the plan B pill 110 hours after this happened and it said if worked the best at 72 hours after but could be take up until 120 hours and still be effective. I was suppose to start on the 9th, so I really am not sure what is going on.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i think they use high doses or methotrexate in very early pregnancy
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• At this point it could be stress preventing you form starting... take a test so you can put your mind at ease or get the help you need to figure out where to go from here.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Talk to your OB. They will tell you all of your options. Please don't listen to any of us who might try to force opinions on you . . . . this is a really hard thing.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Go on birthcontrol
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I don't think she's talking about plan b. There is in fact an abortion pill called RU-486. I don't know much about it though, sorry I couldn't be of more help. As far as the second question, that's something only you can know, there will always be those who judge you, regardless of what you choose to do. My mom always told me that the best place to get advice is from within yourself. Best wishes!
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 6:22 PM on Feb. 16, 2011