Babyshower ideas ...

I'm trying to start planning for my baby shower, but I have no idea where to start.
Any ideas ????

mommy2be0611

Asked by mommy2be0611 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A baby shower you are throwing for someone or a baby shower someone is having for you?
    TelecommutingMo

Answer by TelecommutingMo at 6:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• A baby shower for me lol. I'm helping my mom and cousin plan it, but have no idea where to start.
    mommy2be0611

Comment by mommy2be0611 (original poster) at 6:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• aww... first of all congrats! u can start with a list of people you want to invite. then go get invitations, lil party favors, decorations, food/drink ideas, cake ideas, then the games.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• When will it be? Summer, spring, fall... What are you having? Do you want it the same theme as your nursery, are you have multiples?
    I found a really cute BaByQ (BBQ) for a summer/Spring baby shower... It's so cute!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• It will be summer. Sometime around the end of May or the begining of June. I'm having a baby boy. I don't think I want the same theme as the nursery though, or should I go with the same theme?
    mommy2be0611

Comment by mommy2be0611 (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• No, you don't have to do the theme the same as the nursery, some moms just like it.
    Start by doing your guest list, then pick out a theme, even if it's just blue and white. Then pick out your invitations, and decorations. Games are fun to choose, foods (everything mini, or starting with b,) I'm in love with this theme, I'm thinking about doing it for my sil's shower.

http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/08/mosaic-monday-bbqbaby-shower.html
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• The babyq is really cute :)
    mommy2be0611

Comment by mommy2be0611 (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Feb. 16, 2011