My ex called me a fat bitch.

Ever since he said that to me something in me snapped. It's been 6 months since he said that and I have since lost 80lbs. Is it bad that I lost a bunch of weight and am in the best shape of my life because of what some loser said to me? Everytime I'm running, even though I'm listening to music I hear those words he said and I run faster. Am I damaged or something. Idk what to think about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• No it isn't wrong. Not that he should have said that to you, but sometimes crule critism is the only thing to get us in gear! It is like when some people are boxing and are told to picture their ex's face :P Use whatever you can to be in better shape but don't base your life around it!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 6:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Loose weight and exersize for your self not a stupid EX.

Answer by louise2 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i wouldn't say it is a bad thing because you lost the weight as a result of him calling you fat;;; you just took a negative and turned it into a positive. good for u!!!!! what he said was bad though.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• No he just motivated you, now you go find a nice hot hunk and rub it in his face!!
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 6:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I would say it is a good thing he is your ex already b/c anyone that would say that is a loser. But on the other hand you can look at it as a positive experience if it has motivated you to a healthier lifestyle. Just imagine his face next time he sees how good you look!
    TelecommutingMo

Answer by TelecommutingMo at 6:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i agree with ilovecade.
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• That was not nice to say on his part but it had a good out come for you....kudos for the weight lost I wish I could loose weight actually do to marriage problems I gained 1 pound that I lost. Not motivated to loose anymore....keep up the good work
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• do what you can to get past what he said, but good for you for loosing the weight! I need to loose about that amount too!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Obviously, this is why he's an EX. If you want to lose weight - lose it for yourself. Fuck what he says, and what he thinks. Your body is none of his business any more.
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 8:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• no he just lit a fire under you.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2011