Hummmm what's this Husband

Well my next question is this i am in the process of getting my relationship back together with my husband after he attemped to date a women.
That was Feb 6th 2011 so now I am suspecious because the day after Valentines day I was cooking and outside my window I saw a strange car and I didn't reconize it so I asked my husband and he said he didnt know either and said maybe it the neighbors car.
I didn't really beleive that because if they were at the neighbors house why park in front of our house and there are no houses across the street.
So this morning when I was on my way to take my son to school i saw a Rose next to the front porch and I asked my son if it was his and he said no so of course I'm thinking this co-worker of my husband gave it to him and he didnt want me to see it and he couldnt bring it in the house and he was driving my car so he couldn't leave it in there either.
Not sure what to think....this sucks.
Im trying to build back up our relationship since this last incident but not sure whats up with this car it has never happened before random car's and after I opened the door and closed it the car left..hhhhhummmmmmmmm..what do you think or am I making to much of this.

dusty1962

Asked by dusty1962 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Rebuilding trust is a long process. You may be looking for things that may or may not be there. As long as you husb is really working at being a reassuring & trustworthy companion, you may give him the benefit of the doubt. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Go with your gut. Sounds fishy to me. I say keep your eyes open.

Answer by louise2 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Go with your gut. Watch every move and play detective.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Thanks ladies that is what I have been doing playing detective and watching every move and everything he says. It shouldnt be that way but he made me this way.
    If I ever get solid evidence that he is seeing this lady or any lady it OVEEEEEER....no excuse. Shit I was born but not yesterday
    dusty1962

Comment by dusty1962 (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• no, I don't think you are making to much of this. It could either be a rare case of where the interested woman is pursing him without any kind of encouragement, or it could be other things.

I'd keep a eye out.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• are you sure he didn't go out with her? maybe still going out with her? if a woman is pursuing him, chances are she's not doing so without encouragement from him.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• To itme89 I'm not sure of anything he said they were just friends and they smoked to gether at work and on the phone when I called her she told me the same but she said he told her he wasn't married to so that pissed me off so makes me think he was pursueing her as much as maybe she was him and maybe the are still talking/ I know they aren't talking on the phone because they are in my name and I have been checking but I cant see if there are text messages and I dont know if they talk at work.
    And of course he says they are not but we all know men LIE......I still don't trust him ....I'm watching like a Hawk ready for the Kill..
    dusty1962

Comment by dusty1962 (original poster) at 7:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• ~*Wait*~... ten days ago he tried cheating on you, trying to rebuild trust??? What has he done to do so, have you looked into seeking help, anything?

My husband's arse would be mine until "I" felt better... access to his emails, phone records, anything it took to rebuild what he broke! I'll be ___ if he thinks I would be guilted into thinking it was in "my head"?!?!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Tell him to stop insulting your intelligence!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Like I said I was born but not yesterday Im watching everything i can get my hands on and if it keeps up he OUT. I have to say it surely helps chatting and reading all you ladies responses....Thanks
    dusty1962

Comment by dusty1962 (original poster) at 8:26 PM on Feb. 16, 2011