Need to get something off your chest?

Vent it here!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, and thank you! 1st: there is a reason there are car seat laws, you may not like it, but they still exist. BUCKLE YOUR KIDS UP, EVEN IF YOUR IN A DRIVE THRU! Sorry for caps but I'm sick of seeing this. 2nd: just because I work a fast food job does not mean I don't have a brain. Please stop treating me like I'm an idiot. Please stop throwing your trash on the floor, just because. Please don't fill up the small trash bin for straw wrappers with pop, it is not funny. You complain about how we're mean and rude to you, how we mess up your orders, etc. guess what people it goes both ways! Thank You I hope you all have a great night!
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 7:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I am 44 and my youngest are only 4 and 5 yr old boys. I love all 5 of my kids, but they have been whinny tonight and I am soooo stick a fork in me DONE being a mommy!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I hate my S/O's ex. She drives me nuts calling for bull shit reasons more so that she only calls when she needs something. That we haven't seen the kids since Christmas. Well, we saw them for a few minutes the other day but it wasn't anything special. They haven't been to our place or seen their half brothers since Christmas.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes, my bra !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• LMAO janet! mine would be a major UP YOURS to the IRS for holding my money! lol...im waiting on money from 4 different places/people and its soooooooooo aggrivating!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Lisa,just get a f*cking job! How hard is it to figure out that you can't support yourself and a baby without one?! Its not your mom's job,or the state's job to pay for YOUR kid! Your mom doesn't even make enough to support herself! I can't believe that you'd let all this time go by and let someone else raise your kid instead of getting your head out of your ass and growing up. OMG,you're 22,not 12! You can't live the life of someone who doesn't have kids when you DO have them. You make me just want to beat your face in!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2011