Im miserable.....

i cant wait til i hit 37 weeks. cause im 32 weeks and 2 days pregnant and im ready for this baby to come out. cause my lower back is really killing me. and im tired of peeing all the time. anyone else feels this way that they cant wait til their baby comes out.

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I totally felt this way. I hated being pregnant. I could not wait to just hold my little girl. I was sick of peeing and being thirsty and tired and not being able to get comfortable. Unfortunately the days are going to pass pretty slow, but once she arrives time will speed up and you'll miss these days.

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 7:14 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I also remember feeling that way at times, but ...

... a good friend told me that being pregnant is, in a way, the best time with your baby. You know s/he is always well fed, always warm and cozy, always with you, and is always QUIET. I didn't completely understand what she meant until, as another friend put it:

"I brought noise home from the hospital."   GL :-)

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 7:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• feeling just like you im 33 weeks and im soooo ready for this baby to be here!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 7:59 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• trust me i know the feeling im 38 and 1 day and i want this kid out lol
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• totally there with you im 34 weeks today and am sooo tired of getting up at night and asking my boss to cover for me so i can go pee..she has started making fun of me everytime and my husband looks at me like why the heck are you waking up again you just went
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:22 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Babies are much easier when they are in utero than out.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 7:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2011