Swollen..

I woke up pretty swollen today and I was wondering what I could do to bring to swelling down or if there was anything. 35 weeks along.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Where is the swelling? Try to put your feet up for a while if you can. Even if only for a short while. Hang in there you're so close!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• sit down and keep your feet elevated
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am swelling in my face pretty bad and hands and feet. Around my eyes and lips and my hands are the worse. Feet are alirght but a little swollen along with my cheeks.
    Anonymous

• Elevate your feet, place them in an ice bath for a little while. Avoid salt.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 12:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• If it's sudden then you should call the doc. It could be a sign of something more serious. Swelling in the hands, feet, and face are always asked about in the last month or so. Just let them know and see what they say.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:24 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Relax, drink water, and put your feet up. Take it easy your almost there.
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Stay away from salt, drink water... if it doesn't start to go away, I would call your doctor... it could be a reaction to something.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2008