When do you make time for your animal babies?

I have 2 beautiful goldens one male one female and I had planned on brushing them both but the male gets jealous of the female when I brush her or vise-versa they are just like kids ;) what can I do to prevent this I can not bring her inside they'll be hair all over the place anyway Imout of time today so I did not get to do anything with them I'll try again tomorrow.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Pets

• well, my babies are inside with me seperated by baby gates...I would suggest just bringing one in while you brush the other one, then trade off :) I also go outside every morning with my daughter and that's when Kona (our dog) plays and digs, chase the ball, etc...then we're gone for most of the day after that.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• A little bit every day - but there are many "babies" to attend to (2 cats, 1 dog, 2 guinea pigs).
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Mine are inside and I make time for them several times/day. I feed them, pet them, brush them every other day, take them outside to potty and play a few times.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 9:39 AM on Feb. 17, 2011