whats up with this?

ok, i was walking on the college campus and i walked past this group of guys that are my age.. they were checking girls out, and i walked by and i heard one say "hey, she cant get pregnant because she's already pregnant!" i think my hearing is a little too good, but WTF??! i couldnt believe that i actually heard someone say that.. i thought it was a little bit rude... not exactly a question, more of a vent! but what would you guys do if someone said that to or about you? i pretty much know they were talkin about me cuz i was the only preggo around and they were lookin at me.. lol DORKS

sunshinebaby209

Asked by sunshinebaby209 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ugg! Men are suck pigs. That's gross. I would have shamed them. "I'm about to be someone's mother! Would you want someone to talk about your mother that way?"
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:13 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Ya its how guys think. It one of the perks they associate with pregnancy. Just shrug they off try not to let them upset you, they're not worth it. (=
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 12:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i heard that a lot while i was pregnant...i honestly think that's why so many men LOVE pregnant women...
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 12:21 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Part of me would just let it go because a lot of guys are like that and some like knowing they can't get someone pregnant since they already are. Another part would be bitchy.. I agree with Beckcorc. LOL I bet that would make them think twice.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i think i would of honestly of turned and said jealous much that someone better than you got someone as good looking as me im sorry u feel u have to make comments like that just to get the attention that u dont apparently deserve
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• beckcorc, I love what you would've said! Classic! That is what I would've done. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2008