How long did it take you to get your period after birth?

Just curious. It's been 2 1/2 months since I had my baby now. And no, I'm not breastfeeding. I'm also not on any type of birth control. We had to use fertility treatments so we were kind of hoping to just conceive.

Asked by Anna-Chubaby at 7:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• I got mine back in 6-7 weeks and I was breast feeding!

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I didn't get mine back until my son was 9 months old, but I breastfed until my son was 7 months. GL!

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• with my 1st ( didnt BF ) I got it 6-7 weeks But with my 2nd ( I did BF ) I didnt get it till after I stoped BF at 11 months

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:04 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Thats what I had been hearing that it takes long if you're BF. I'm not so I guess I should start considering I may be knocked up again o.o (which is pretty much good so we dun have to go through fertility crap again)

Comment by Anna-Chubaby (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I never got one. My son will be 3 in May and I haven't had a period since he was born - I got my IUD 2 months after he was born, and didn't have a period before I got it. I'm lucky, LOL.

Answer by Holly. at 8:43 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• 7 mo. but I was BF

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2011