Pelvic pains

this is my 3rd pregnancy and ive never experienced so much back/pelvic pain before. I am used to the horrible back pains.. the the pains and pressure in my pelvic area are just insane.. some mornings i wake up and cant move my right leg or even begin to walk because the baby is sitting on my siatic ? nerve and is practically paralyzing me w/ pain. Ive dealt w/ it and am almost finished.. but now i have a new concern.. obviously ill be telling my doctor tomorrow at my APT but I wondered if anyone has had it also..

when I am sleeping at night I have to constantly roll over side to side because my legs go numb.. whichever side I am laying on. when i roll over, something ALWAYS cracks down by my pelvic area.. just sounds/feels like it does when you crack your back.. but its down really low.. is that strange? or just another joy of pregnancy? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it sounds like sciatic pain to me..i have had it for 7 years and being pregnant makes it even worse..try putting a body pillow under your side and rolling more towards your tummy with your legs both underneath you like you were totally on your tummy..with the sciatic nerve relieving the pressure to both sides at the same time keeps the pain and pressure away longer..you wont be totally on your tummy so dont worry about hurting baby also tell your doctor at your appt because he can tell you whats best to take..tylenol arthritis is good if he will let you take it
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I went to a chiropractor throughout my pregnancy and it really helped me. I would talk to your dr tomorrow to see if you are ok to see a chiropractor for this issue and if they say yes find a reputable one who will take pregnant patients.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• wow thats scary how far along u
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i get pains but im 33 weeks!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 7:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• sciatic pain is about right! its what I was told by the doc.. im 36 weeks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2011