I was just helping my brother to move stuff out i accedently carried my lil nephew and now my stomach hurts really bad? should i go to the doc?

jess410

Asked by jess410 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lmao! How do you accidentally carry someone ;0)

Seriously though. How big is this child and how far a long are you? Are you high risk? Honestly if you are worried then just call but if there is no spotting I personally would not worry.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• If your stomach continues to hurt, call your doc. There are alot of moms with toddlers who carry until the give birth, so it doesn't necessarily mean that anything bad happened.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• lol cuz sometimes i just forget im preg! lol and im 18 weeks
    jess410

Comment by jess410 (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• You're probably fine. If it still hurts tomorrow, call your doctor. No big deal. Are you feeling baby's movements yet?
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 8:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• well yes i guess i just feel bunch of bubbles on my stomach? lol maybe thats my baby moving!
    jess410

Comment by jess410 (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yeah, usually when you first start to feel baby kicking it feels like a bunch of gas bubbles!
    kristina.de

Answer by kristina.de at 8:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I was forever pregnant, due any day and STILL carrying my over sized toddler. My son was 3.5 when my daughter was born and has always been BIG for his age, still proportionate, but BIG. I think at 3 he was 30-40 pounds. I don't really remember, only that he was a pound an inch and at LEAST 3 feet tall. I couldn't do it for long, and tried not to but his little sister is just fine. He's now 7 and the size of a 9-10 year old, and she's almost 4 and the size of a 5-6 year old.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i can barely pick up my son, so i dont do it anymore!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 7:52 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• If you've done any real damage you will bleed hun. I've got twin toddlers and I'm still having to lift them and "fight" with them for nappy changes etc, whilst getting kicked in the stomach (from both sides lol) and I'm 37 weeks. First trimester is dodgiest, but I'd say that a healthy fetus is much hardier than they're given credit for xx
    Twinminator

Answer by Twinminator at 9:12 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• your fine im 38 weeks and still pick up my 30lb son
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2011