Going to LA next month....

I have a photoshoot and needless to say I am not in my best shape at the moment. I am going through alot and haven't been working out because I've been so stressed and now have my son 24/7 since the breakup and no time to go to the gym (or the money for that matter) Does anyone have any good at home exercises? Or any I can do with my toddler?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Dance!! By yourself, next to your child, holding your child. Anything that gets you breathing hard and sweating will help.

If it's warm where you live, you can go for jogs pushing your little one in a stroller.

Do basic exercises too - pushups, situps, lunges, etc. You'll be feeling (and looking) better in no time!
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 8:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i'min the process of getting some dvd's and equipment now so that i can start working out at home, i've been stalking best buy , amazon, walmart looking for dvd's, i'm trying to get it together too inbox me with whatever you come up with
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 8:22 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Try a Jillian Michaels video, like 30 Day Shred. You can also use an exercise ball for a variety of exercises without putting out an arm and a leg on hand weights. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2011