Just for fun... how wonderful is your hubby?

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 8:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Incredibly, fantastically wonderful. He is my best friend, the best father I have ever seen, the best lover. He is my confidante, my other half, and my soul mate.
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 8:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• There are no words but that I am the luckiest woman in the world ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... my husband is absolutely amazing!!! He took a weeks vacation around Valentines to be with our kids and me!!! He's cooked for me daily so far... and I love watching him with our kids!!!

My husband works 2 jobs so I can be a SAHM, and still helps around the house, and nightly with his son's homework! He places our desires and needs above his own!!! He goes out of his way to make us all laugh... he's intelligent... he is almost perfect, but if he were I would never measure up? He still watches sports and burps/farts (politely not vulgar)... oh and his dirty clothes usually stay on the bedroom floor where he took them off.. and from simply (metaphorically) loking in others' backyards, I am damn lucky to have MY MAN
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My husband is the most amazing man ever. He worked two full time jobs so I could be a SAHM. Then once I had my auto accident he stepped in and did it all. I was away from home for six months. He worked full time, took care of the kids and visited me everyday..... he is now my caregiver as well as full time daddy..............
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• my hubby is a sorry excuse for a husband. maybe my next husband will be as good as you all got. lol. =)
    jfblaine83

Answer by jfblaine83 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My hubby works 12 hour shifts and switches back and forth from day to night shift. well even after working 12 hours he will stop and get me coffee or something in the mornings to surprise me. The other morning he surprised me with a new camera! On his days off he cooks helps clean and take care of the kids. I could go on. I have been blessed with a truly great man:)
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Mine has been an outstanding father,lover,friend,partner,life coach,meadator,mentor and buddy.Not to mention that when he gave me my valentines day present he said happy easter!!!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:29 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My hubby makes my family pancake, eggs and bacon almost every saturday morning and he always does the dishes. I almost never do them:)
    Mel_in_PHX

Comment by Mel_in_PHX (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I'm sorry to hear that jfblaine!
    Mel_in_PHX

Comment by Mel_in_PHX (original poster) at 8:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My hubby always does the dishes, puts away the laundry, takes out the trash, feeds the animals, cooks dinner every other night and breakfast on weekends, gives me a back rub every night and is a full time daddy plus he works, so my hubby is very wonderful and I feel very lucky to have him!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2011