Difference between period and breakthrough bleeding?

Ok...I feel pregnant but I am starting to think I am crazy! I have had normal periods since I had my first period. I am on BC and this last weekend I was due for AF again. It was so different, very light and about 2 days. I called the doctor and the nurse said it was probably breakthrough bleeding. I thought that only came between periods. Am I crazy? I have taken a hpt and it was negative but it would still be too early for me to test. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Health

• Did you just recently start the BC? if so that could have messed up what your "normal" period would be. Test first pee in the morning its the most concentrated.
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• No I have been on it for at least 8 months now. With my first preg, I didn't get a BFP til 6 weeks. I am confused!
    akl328

Answer by akl328 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 18, 2008