I have to talk about this or I'll explode! adult content

I'm not ashamed to admit this. I'm kind of beyond being made to feel bad about loving someone. I know that we should be perfect mom's that are always thinking about our family's, but personally I think we as women get lost in the shuffle. I don't feel selfish thinking about me once in a while. I wanted to know what other mom's and wive's thought. First, a short synopsis of my story. My hubby and I were having problems like over two years ago. I left and met someone new. We were together the 2 years my husband and I were apart. Yadda, yadda, yadda, my ex boyfriend told me to go back to my hubby cuz he still loved me. And if you knew anything about this guy, you would understand the hard time I'm having. He's like my other half. Just like me, only a male. I kinda have strong male tendancies. But the problem is that I love my hubby, but I love this other guy too. He is like one of my very best friends. His famnily feels like my other family. I didn't plan on loving any other man except my hubby. But when I met him, all my plans went out the window. Me and my hubby are re-married now. He treats me good, but not like my ex boyfriend ever did. I REALLY miss him. I know in my heart I'm truly in love with this other guy. And I hate thinking about him like the "other" guy. He only lives 6-7 hours away. All of his friends became my friends, his family became my family. He's like that one in a lifetime person. I know you don't really understand what I am tying to say or how I feel, but if you did?
Please don't judge me.
What should I do?
Asking sincerely.... Thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• wait wtf? why did you go back to your ex when you were so in love with the bf?
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• if the ex sent u back to your hubby that means he likes u a lot- he is not in love with u. if he was in love with u, he would not have been willing to let u go.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• It soounds like you need to make a decision. One or the other. Think long and hard before you decide anything . Try to think of every scenerio that could take place if you leave your husband. WEigh the pros and cons of both men and then make a clean break with one of them. I think that the habit of thinking about the ex may be getting in the way of living in the now with your hubby. But, it's a decision only you can make. Another hard question? If the ex sent you back to your hubby, would he even want you back? Not judging, just wondering.
    momripley

Answer by momripley at 8:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I agree an ex is an ex for a reason. Usually when we hold onto someone you tend to want this person because of the person we think they are. We only remember certain qualities not the real deal. He's a real man just like hubby and he has faults and baggage too. Good luck.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 8:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• You need to break away from both men and find youself.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 8:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Forget the other guy.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• ~*Hmm*~... I live by the rule that "An ex is an ex, for a reason"... and it is better to move on once you've left?
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• He sent you away back to your dh? Doesn't that say it all? Obviously he doesn't want you or he'd have kept you. Not being mean. Just giving you my opinion of what you said.
    Anonymous

• you sound torn but move on as stated above he did let ya go, you need to let go too as hard as it is for you....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• yea youy do have to forget the other guy thats not cool its like he abandononed you for other people now he wants you back i mean go with your heart but seriously answering stay where you are DO NOT GO BACK!!!!
    Bree_vee25

Answer by Bree_vee25 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 16, 2011