has anyone heard of these symptoms?

aside from not being able to sleep barely at all, i feel very very nauseus, gagging, burping, a little shake. no im not pregnant. does anyone know what this could be or has had this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Health

• How long has it been going on for? Are you anxious about anything?
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• off and on for months now, itll go away, then days later itll come back. i have anxiety sometimes, like in the mornings and such.
    Anonymous

• Are you on any medication, those sound like a possible side effect...
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:50 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i was on a anti biotic, i figured that could be it, so i quit takin it, it went away, then a wk later i starting feeling like that again. not sure what it is, i just know i hate it, and want it to go away, cant go to the doc have no insurance.
    Anonymous

• Do you feel anything strange in your abdomen. I had a hernia, and felt nauseous and burpy, and gassy all the time. Eventually a lump ketp appearing and disapearing, so I went to a dr. and he sent me to a surgeon, come to find out, I had 3 hernias, from c-sections. Once that has been fixed, all the symptoms went away. I now know to insist for tests. Its a simple CT scan, you can ask for. The doctor would know what to look for.
    Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 18, 2008