• In the Spotlight:

Cheating

Should I call the women my husband was trying to talk to. I talked to her and she said call if I have questions. But im thinking that if she is interested in my husband she wont be trueful if they are still talking or should I just bide my time and see if something else happens.
He says he only wants me but if he did he wouldn't have gave her is number and said he was single.....Dont trust anything he says yet.

dusty1962

Asked by dusty1962 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• What would you gain by speaking with her. She is the last person you should be talking to. Don't give her any power because she's got nothing over you. You need to get answers from him and talk over trust issues. Seriously, you deserve better.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 8:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• She will lie. I would not bother with calling her.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 8:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I agree... she will lie
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 8:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• She would lie. Don't trust her. The question is do you trust your hubby? Seems strange he just randomly gave a women his number, was it someone he knew is there a reason?
    jfblaine83

Answer by jfblaine83 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Well my husband is a security supervisor at a hospital and works the overnight shift, and they do courtsy walks and he would walk employees off campus nightly to smoke (which he does too) and that is how this all started. They started talking and one thing lead to another she says he told her he wasnt married and didnt wear his ring,,,,ass hole so she assumed he was single so I do blame him.
    dusty1962

Comment by dusty1962 (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2011