What can I do? adult content

I have read that it can take weeks to a few months for breast tenderness to leave following a m/c. I m/c in early January and am almost 7 weeks post m/c and wondering what I can do for the discomfort. They aren't a constant tenderness but when the kids want to sit near me an lean on me, I can't stand it! My breasts still are sore. And, of course, when DH and I are 'together' I can't have him touching me either :( Throughout the day as long as they don't get 'pressed' I am okay but is there anything I can do to give me some relief at night or when the are tender?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 8:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• A friend of mine who is a Labor and Delivery Nurse recommends cabbage leaves and binding in an ace bandage for a while to mothers of stillborns. I don't know if that would help after an earlier miscarriage or not. I think the idea is to keep the milk from coming in.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Okay.....I wonder, would just some ice packs work possibly? My breasts have stayed bigger but they aren't as full as they were even 2 weeks ago.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2011