How often should I use "Nioxin"?

I used it on Sunday but I do not wash my hair everyday I wash it 2 to 3 days I am a sahm momI usually have it up in a bun so you can't tell it needs washing only me...lol my dh don't care so he won't tell me anything...ugh!
Anyway if I want can I use this stuff everyday or how often?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Hi, I sell Nioxin, and I am a hairstylist as well, you should use the treatment everyday, just put a little bit on, I assume your using the shampoo and scalp therapy as well? I swear it works, but you have to use all 3 and do the treatment everyday!!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:22 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Well thank you kimigogo...I really don't like washing my hair too often bc it already looks lifeless and thin :( I thought since I stick to this brand for now it will help with my hair problem.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I am also a hair stylist and it would be best to use it daily anything will be somewhat helpful I would at least use it everytime you wash and try to wash it every other day
    momofthreeIRC

Answer by momofthreeIRC at 9:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• You can use the treatment daily without washing, by day 3 it might look a bit greasy,, thank god for the bun,, LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• everyday or recomended
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:51 AM on Feb. 17, 2011