Its ben 3 weeks sincs iv had my baby and my sex drive is crazy but im skeared to do it but my doctor seas its ok what do i do adult content

page101

Asked by page101 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Health

• If you have the ok then go ahead and try. I only waited two weeks :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• What doctor is going to tell you to have sex before 6 weeks postpartum? Wait until you're healed

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• at least 6 weeks...regardless of how you feel, your body has been through a lot and needs to recover.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• trust me sweetie... I'm not sure you'll want to. It hurts quite a bit to have sex before your body has fully healed from having a baby. I mean you can try, but I know from experience.. it feels like being screwed with a hot poker.
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• 6 weeks postpartum is standard, longer if you had a traumatic bir or a c-section. You could get an infection.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:41 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• You should definitely wait. You need to give your body a chance to heal, if you were to do it now, there is a greater risk for infection.
    Mommyto2LilMen

Answer by Mommyto2LilMen at 1:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• you can still have oral sex...possibly...if you have no stitches..but see how that goes.;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 18, 2011