What is your proudest moment as a MOMMY?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 9:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• One of my proudest moments was when my autistic son came home from Early Intervention and looked at me and said "Mommy, I Colin" He spoke and knew what he was saying!! He knew I was 'mommy' He then went to his brother and said his name, when to the other brother and said his name!! It was the first time of many that I cried tears of joy at his progress.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... have more than I can count! with three kids, they each make me laugh, cry, sigh, and blissfully happy!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• When my son accidentally ran into a lady in the grocery store because he wasn't looking where he was going. He turned to her and said, "oh sorry, excuse me," and she told him thank you and told me he was very well mannered. He is 4 and I didn't even have to remind him to say sorry or say sorry for him :D Very proud moment for me!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 9:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• every day i pick up my ds from school, as soon as he sees me, he gets visibly excited, starts pointing and yelling, ''that's my momma! that's my momma!''...i can't remember the last time anyone was always, continually so excited and proud to claim me!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Every moment. :)
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 10:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• One of the best was earlier this week when my girl yells to me from gymnastics practice to "watch close mommy" then she proceeded to make it ALL the way across the monkey bars unassisted. She was the only one able too! GOOO BAILEY!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• When My boys do something nice outta the blue..
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• There are to many , but the most would be how polite and gernerous my girls are, they are always trying to help someone in need! I feel proud to know i have taught my daughters to be good ,caring people! the world needs more like them!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• watching them grow and learn new things every day and accomplish the goals they have set
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I would say, so far, when my 3 year old uses his manners without me prompting him. It doesn't happen all the time, because he is 3, but when it does it makes me so proud that he remembered to use his good manners. :)
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 17, 2011