Am I ovulating,about to have period or am I pregnant? adult content

My last period was January 27,2011 on February 4 I had a chemical pregnancy. Yesterday and today I've had some brownish discharge and wondering what it could be??? I'm also still have painful spasms in my lower right back which was very intense 2 weeks ago but now I'm just getting them every now in then and they feel like spasms??? What do you think?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• brown blood is old blood...could be implantation bleeding...wait until you miss a period and then take a test.
    Anonymous

• Brown blood is old blood. If you had a chemical pregnancy on the 4th, then I would go with you about about to start a period.

You should of had a period close to your CP though. It's a tough call. You may just have to wait it out. If red blood hasn't shown up by the end of the month, I would take a test.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2011