I am having the hardest time with my 2 yr old son on eating.. he will not eat! if he does its only a couple bites! hes the pickiest child ever! what are some easy foods that you feed your kids??!?! HELP!

Picky eater!

HaviksMum

Asked by HaviksMum at 12:48 PM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds like my girls.. lol. I have no help sorry but I feel your pain!
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Ok this is what I did...my daughter ate just about nothing..she has PDD. we ask her to kiss the food..yes kiss it..this way it touches her lips..she may not eat it at first but it gets to her lips...the next step is for her to lick it...I have done this for the past 2 years..my daughter now will try stuff and she eats broccolli yeah....just try it..it worked for me..I aslo give her Nutri pals and mix it with milk..she loves it and it is full of vitamins..it is by Pedisure..good luck..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:55 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• lol im a mean mom if he doesnt eat whats on his plate then he gets no snacks they learn. he probably knows that if he doesnt eat what you made him later he will get a snack. My son was picky to but he knew if he didnt eat what i made he wasnt gonna get what he wanted later.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I have heard to let them use toothpicks to eat. like a pea for instance they think it is kind of fun to use them. And like someone else said let them kiss it, smell it, lick it etc.
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 1:07 PM on Nov. 18, 2008