Is it normal to lose almost all symptoms around 11 weeks?

i had really mild pregnancy symptoms to begin with. no MS, headaches or anything. i did however have some breast tenderness, was peeing constantly, and have food aversion. oh and the emotions! i cried a lot! but now my breast are fine, im not peeing every 5 mins and my moods are almost normal, im cool as a cucumber. so is this normal, to feel so normal at 11 weeks? i don't have cramps or any bleeding at all.... whats going on?!

jessieb123

Asked by jessieb123 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes its normal
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 10:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes, you're approaching the second trimester, often known as the honeymoon of pregnancy. It's the trimester when most women get past the nausea, some of the breast tenderness and other symptoms. If you have an increase in cramping with heavy bleeding, head to the ER, but otherwise, enjoy the break! Some of them come back during the third trimester. Many women have fatigue, increased urination, and breast tenderness, among others, come back during the third trimester. Try not to worry too much; the only reason they say feeling like crap is a sign of a healthy pregnancy is because it makes moms who feel like crap feel better about feeling like crap! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yeah, you're fine :) I didn't have very many symptoms during my pregnancy either. Even the morning sickness wasn't too bad. Second trimester hit, and a few weeks later I was feeling much better. It was almost like I wasn't pregnant lol. But I knew I was, and I knew he was healthy (even knew it was a boy without getting it verified by an ultrasound lol). Enjoy it! Once that tummy gets really big (I know still a few months away) EVERYTHING pretty much sucks (at least in my case).
    ddemarco

Answer by ddemarco at 5:14 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• just fine as the others have said!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 7:48 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• your are very normal so enjoy this time..i was the same way i didnt have but some mild symptoms and the second trimester was heaven i didnt even know i was pregnant besides the heartburn lol...you will be able to enjoy being pregnant now so take advantage of it because the third trimester starts getting harder..still wonderful because you are getting closer but your body starts getting ready to have baby and just like a marriage..the honeymoon is over and you have to start thinking like a mommy so enjoy all of this while you can
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 17, 2011