Any advice please

So i just found out that I am Pregnant with baby number two n I am sooo scared this was not a planned pregnancy my daughter is 20minths and my husband. Is a truck driver and is gone almost all week just wondring how other women have gotten through

millerchic

Asked by millerchic at 10:27 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I did better when my x was gone. It will be fine

Answer by admckenzie at 10:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My kids are 18 months apart. It's tough changing two sets of diapers, feeding two mouths, getting two in and out of the car, caring for two sick kids but they will play together and it's a good thing. You sort of get it done fast! Overwhelming idea right now but you can do it. It'll work out. Congrats!!!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I am a mother of 2. I have a soon to be 3 year old and a 3 month old. It is not easy I am a student part time and the rest of the time a mom. My toddler is wild but can be really helpful! There is a little jealous moments here and there nothing to bad though. Mothers are strong amazing people you will make it! Oh and my husband is off during the winters(construction) so he helps out a lot!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I was alittle nervous too with my last pregnancy because my hubby traveled alot and we had moved to a new city. I even fell down the staire while home alone. But everything turned out fine. You will be fine too. The same strength it takes to raise you 20mth old will help you with your new little one. Smile:-) You have a new life within you.
    Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 10:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My hubby is in the military and is gone for various lengths. I tell my oldest daughter 'it's time to put on our big girl panties' :) She smiles and knows it's time to work together/take it a little easier on mom when Dad's gone. You can do it. Congrats on the pregnancy.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 11:01 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My husband is also in the military and can be gone for different lengths of time. I don't have any family to help me out, and we are about to have our second child at the end of May. I too get very nervous at the thought of trying to do it all by myself. But I know I will make it through. You will too. It might be hard, and you may not have a clean house, but as long as everyone is fed and cared for that is all that really matters. Try not to stress about it too much. If you have any close friends or family around, I am sure they would be glad to help you out once in a while so you can keep your sanity. Don't be afraid to ask for help! (That is a big problem I have.) Good luck, and congratulations!
    Blakesmommy0907

Answer by Blakesmommy0907 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• it will be tough but somehow u just manage and good luck momma!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2011