So, I know it's none of my business, but... adult content

I think one of my girlfriends are going through a mid-life crisis at age 26.

She's single, which is fine. She's beautiful, which is awesome. Yes, I am jealous of that.

HOWEVER, she is sleeping around with everyone...and yes...everyone. Men and women. Taking photos, and showing me.

I'm not judging her because she's a great friend. She's smart, great job, house, car, ect...
But, she's going to end up with HIV or something. This past weekend, she told me she "has been really bad". She slept with 9 mean and 3 women...like, when the hell do have enough time for that.

I need to talk to her before she ends up with herpes or something. I'm really worried about her.

Not to mention, when we go out as a group. She's always soliciting herself basically. She told one guy (that came with another one of our friends, so this is the first time we've ever met him) that the best part about sex, is tying a man down, teasing him until he's about ready to break, then letting him up to "rail the hell out of me".

I about fucking died when I heard her. Well, that guy is married, and now wants to sleep with her. I told her that I feel she's basically soliciting herself, and she's asking for it. But, it goes in one ear and out another.

However, if she wouldn't talk/say/and be hoochie...she could get positive attention.

Any suggestions?

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm thinking she has low self esteem.
    Anonymous

• Is she a sex addict? 9 in one weekend is odd. Sounds like she is needing serious attention besides. You're right, she can get a disease, get raped or worse. Sit her butt down and tell her you're seriously worried and wondering WHY she'd behave so foolishly. All you can do is talk to her, she's an adult...GL
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i think you should just talk to her..as a friend that you are and give her all your support and tha is not good too be around like that and just be there wit her at all times im pretty sure this is when she needs you the most :)
    proudmommy2b01

Answer by proudmommy2b01 at 10:36 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• It happens sometimes. She has to find her own way. I went through a period of time like that (no women though!). I craved attention and paid the price of sex for it. She will work it out on her own but will need your support. Tell her to wear condoms
    Anonymous

• You're probably not going to make any difference in her behavior. Undeniably she has a major issue or two going on but telling someone they're gonna get something is not going to deter the behaviour. 9 men in a weekend?? I'd try it at least once....lol (protection a must of course) LOL
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 10:45 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• she is probably full of it and if not she should be charging
    dawnmichelle3

Answer by dawnmichelle3 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• hahahah I wish she was full of it.

She had her "lady friend" leave. She sent me pictures, I was offended...I told her I needed to talk to her.

She wasn't like this last year. I don't know what's changed.
    Chloesmom1126

Comment by Chloesmom1126 (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Give her the book "The Ethical Slut" She might learn to be responsible in her activities.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:21 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Well she is a grown women and she knows what she is doing but deep down inside her she has issues thats why she is doing what she is doing and she will end up catching something or worse run into some guys wife or girlfriend and get her ass kicked or worse killed she needs to step back and smell the coffee and wake up before she doesn't
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Did she have a bad breakup? I had a girlfriend who did something similar because her bf told her he didn't want to have sex with her, and then broke up with her
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 1:47 AM on Feb. 17, 2011