If you despise your laundry.....

I literally despise laundry. I hate it. I hate all of it! lol Give me some advice. How do you do it at your house??? LOL

RentaMom

Asked by RentaMom at 10:51 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love doing laundry. 

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:52 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• i dont, my dh does :)
    SweetMiss

Answer by SweetMiss at 10:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Id love to help u on that but i do too with a passion lol my couch right now is covered in clothes and its so hard to come home n fold them i can wash and dry them all day long but the folding part iHATE!!!!!!!!!!
    Ashley2810

Answer by Ashley2810 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I don't mind washing it. I just hate folding it and putting it away. That's where I use my delegation skills.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Sometimes I look at it and wonder if I just threw it all away would anyone really notice...lol
    RentaMom

Comment by RentaMom (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I make sure the setting is always on medium load. Easier to fold the amount if it's a smaller amount. I can't stand to do the laundry. I do it because it needs to be done, but my way is simply one at a time. I wait for the dryer to be done before I put anything in the washer so when the washer starts running the 2nd load, I'm folding the laundry as it comes out. Socks, I'm still having issues with. I'm ready to toss the lot of them and start from scratch with a new pack per person...but it's how I manage to get it done.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 10:57 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I think we should just have Disposable Clothes- then we wouldn't have No Worries about Washing,Drying,Folding & Putting them away!LOL:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• lol daisyb I just said this last week, I really hate laundry!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:02 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Medium loads....hmmm I never thought about that. I do the largest load possible everytime. I get it washed and dried then I just look at it. I'm terrible.
    RentaMom

Comment by RentaMom (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I have a room that all the clean luandry get's placed and never seems to completely be put away.I know what you are going through.There are better things to do,right!
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 17, 2011