I dislike this birth control ! adult content

im in the depo ? but it sucks i been on my period for about 15 days and get horrible headaches !! and the worst part the doctor says "is normal" ughhhh.. what are your problems wit your birth control ??

proudmommy2b01

Asked by proudmommy2b01 at 11:07 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Health

• I tried two different pills before getting married, and it made me feel crazy. I couldn't sleep, my body was doing weird things, and I was suffering anxiety and depression. I used the nuvaring for a year and that was better, but I still ended up taking meds for depressing. I quite the depression meds about the same time i quit the nuvaring. I will NEVER use a hormonal birth control again! It's just not worth messing my body and brain up like that. We use condoms now, and I don't really like them, but it's worth not having the side effects of the contraceptives.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:16 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I'm not a fan of Depo. It was easier and convenient, but it did a number on me. I liked one of the mini pills I was on for a while, but I'm weird...I like having a cycle so I can tell when I'm NOT pregnant...so when I started missing my cycle 3 months in a row...freaked me out. I'm on a different mini pill and so far I'm doing pretty good...feeling normal....but considering a more permanent solution.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 11:25 PM on Feb. 16, 2011