Anyone watching this show on TLC?

The one girl is addicted to EATING pottery and cigarette ashes? Anyone else ever feel the need to do that? I know I don't, I couldn't even imagine. Weirrrrrrd. What are your thoughts?

jessxcowgirl

Asked by jessxcowgirl at 11:28 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Health

• That show is definitely weird.. I don't know how people do that to themselves.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 11:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• She has Pica. Poor girl.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:30 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I kno, it is very sad. & now the girl on here is addicted to laundry detergent? I can see loving the smell of it, who doesn't? but eating it? Ewwww.
    jessxcowgirl

Comment by jessxcowgirl (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Pica...yeah, I watch the show when I can catch it on. I watch a lot of the shows on TLC when I can. Hoarders, this show...one show a while back about what kids were eating....I got back and forth between TLC and Discovery Health for these types of things. Curiosity and learning something new.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 11:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I didnt see that episode but I know what you mean. It is gross like what would posses u to put that crap in your mouth? lol I saw the one where the black girl kept bleaching her skin...I thought the fact that she was overweight should be more of a conceren than skin color lol
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 11:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• YUCK!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:37 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My best friend ate laundry detergent when she was pregnant. She would walk by it lick her finger shove it in & suck it off LOL.. Shes like yeah you like oreos i like soap lol
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:20 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I am pregnant and I have not watched it because I can not handle seeing someone do that to theirselves. It just make me feel sick to my stomach thinking about it .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 12:31 PM on Feb. 17, 2011