The Same

So here I am again crying to you ladies and begging for honest answers, you all have made this awful transistion work for me.
Todays question is I know over time the pain will get better and maybe even I will trust my husband again to a certain degree but my question today is will we ever be the way we use to be???I think I already know the answer.
Highligh about 2 weeks ago hubby tried cheating on me and I caught it before the act they had exchanged numbers and he told her he was single and not wearing his ring. I saw a text between them called the girl and she said they just exchanged numbers but she thought he was single since he didnt have a ring which i thought he wore. Now that I know he is trying to make it up and for the sake of the marriage I am trying but still having a hard time.....seem like every week or few days I have questions for you guys to help me get through. At this very moment I cant trust him zero percent and he dont understand why im acting this way duh is he dumb or just dont want to see where he went wrong. Said he wont ever do this again but its a little to late already had it in his mind to cheat and if I wouldnt of found out when i did he would have went through it..

dusty1962

Asked by dusty1962 at 11:34 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• this is a hard situation hun..its hard to really earn trust in relationship once its broken..i have been in the same situation with my husband..he cheated and i have not been able to stop the consent thought that surface in my head..
    if you can find it in your heart to truly put your best foot forward and give it another shot i say go for it..but remember if you can let go of the past in order to build your relationship to a level you both are comfortable in you may have to seek other options
    your relationship can be restored but it takes time,patience and understanding to do so
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 11:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I agree, once that trust is broken, things will never be the same. No matter how hard you try to believe that is can be the same once again, you do know in your heart that it will never be the same. I think it's time for you to move on.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:31 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i would move on if i was i this situation. i would always wonder if he had cheated in the past and i just never found out. that is a possibility.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 17, 2011