Have someone in your life you don't know what you would do if they were gone?

Besides a SO and kids of coarse.

My grandma who will be 80 this year is the person I don't know what I would do without. She's very ill. She has 12 hour care but is left alone at night. Well tonight she wasn't answering her phone. My brother called me and I called her and I didn't get an answer. I started to freak and panic. I didn't know my uncles number that lived near her and my aunt lives near but has no car and it's storming outside plus it takes almost 30 minutes to get to my grandmas from her house. So I called the police. Turns out my brother called my uncle and he got over there. She's okay but power was out and she doesn't have a cord phone.
I am nearly in tears. My chest feels tight and everything. I know I will lose her eventually but I hate knowing it will happen. My Granada is the only parent I really know. Mine were much of real parents. She took care of us from the time we can home from the hospital till we entered school then watched us on all our school breaks. I really don't know how or what I will do when I do lose her. She's the reason I am who I am today. Her good guidance help me not make the same mistakes and take the wrong roads the rest of my family did.
She's one of those people that should live forever, lol.

Who's your speical person, that you wish would live forever?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm super close with my grandparents (well now just my grandma) too!! I don't know what I'd do without my mom or my brother.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Bless Grandma and Bless you!
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 11:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• ~*Grandfather*~... and he died before I met my husband... I still have time I feel "lost"... like when my children were born, he didn't get to meet them... last time I completed college he wasn't there
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My mom. It's always funny how you never think much of your parents until your grown and have you own kids. Since having my kids my mother and I are closer. Especially when I had my oldest she was my rock.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My Dad. I don't wanna know what life is like without him around.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 4:16 AM on Feb. 17, 2011