I really need some support.... adult content

I need to know what other wives and ladies think... I was trying to tell my hubby encouraging thoughts, like I always do, but in the middle of talking, he hit me with his elbow to make me stop talking. Then he left for hours after....we have two small girls, 9 and 5. What the F@#$K am I supposed to do? This isn't the first time he has struck me. Am I an ass for staying with someone who doesn't ever tell me he loves me, or show it in any way....I got nothing for Valentines....am I supposed to be mad? I don't know whether I'm coming or going. It seems like I'm only existing for him and screw me....and my kids I guess.
Please be a ray of hope for me. I really need to know what I should do. We are at the decision point.
Thanks so much for taking the time....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• first off im sorry your going through this..no women deserves to have a man put there hands on them..PERIOD!! i know you may think the best thing to do for you and your kids is to stay but if he isn't doing anything but bring you misery you need to way your options
    its not healthy for your girls to view this in your relationship..you set the standards for what they will accept in their future relationships

gl hun i hope you come to some common ground on what may be best for you and your girls :)
    bobbys4eva

Answer by bobbys4eva at 11:46 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Do what you feel is right for you. I know from experience that living with someone like that is miserable-leaving was the best thing I've ever done!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• The decision to make is clear.It won't be easy though,but neither will staying.You have to stop the cycle."The cycle" this is what it can turn into.Do you want to pass this on to your kid's? My mother was beat and as a young person I thought that was normal.My views on "normal" changed when I had my beautiful children. I made a promise to myself that the cycle would end at me and it did.For the love of your children you need out of that situation.Not to say that he can't get counciling and change but for now you have to take the first step.Then if he can get some counciling maybe you two can work things out,but not until then.Find your strength from within and do what you know in your heart is right. Blessings to you.
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 16, 2011