What do you think about the show 19 and counting?

I love it, I think they are a very loving and caring family, and the fact that they are debt free is amazing! She is getting much older though the mother. But I believe it's their choice to live how they want. They have a beautiful home from their community and nice cars and great meals and activities they plan for their children. :)

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 12:01 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yeah, all that is great! But the biggest factor is.........19 F***ING KIDS!!!!!!!!
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 12:04 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I like the show but would never live as they do. I also believe to each their own. I think it is great they live debt free but not practical for all. The thing I find sad is...I think the older girls really get a lot put on them and I think it is kind of sad. But they like the way they live and seem happy, so good for them.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:07 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I see the girls help a lot. But then again it's a good way of teahcing the girls now that they are teens, as long as they can still get out and have fun with their girlfriends and sports and other fun activities. As long as they are not stuck home the entire week, after week with the younger children. It is nice though that they help their family out. :) Very loving family :) And it's The Lord's way of wanting them to live peacfully
    Hesmynavyman

Comment by Hesmynavyman (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• It's a good way of teaching the girls to be independent.
    Hesmynavyman

• that lady is stupid for letting her premature baby be filmed. and letting who knows how many people around her. Not to mention, that having that many kids is just insane.. I mean, seriously.. Who in their right mind would want that many kids. And what's worse is if they wanted so many, why didn't they just adopt some of the many kids who actually need a home instead of conceiving so many children..
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:36 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I think that moms vagina is huge!!!

But I love it. :-)
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 1:30 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Thats a lot of kids. Intreasting to see how they do it. I have like 3 channels and don't watch.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I don't watch that show, but might look to see how they can do it with so many kids.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• LOL WARNING don't watch it kinda interesting but never watched it.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 9:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I like the show.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2011