Would you be upset if your SO stayed after class...

for over an hour to sit in the parking lot and chatting it up with his friends? when the class lets out after 10 and you are stuck at home taking care of yours and his kids. and you havent had any good quality time with him for over a week because of his work schedule???

the least he could have done was call me

Phippsandrea

Asked by Phippsandrea at 12:09 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband does this all the time. I've learned not to wait around for him. Eventually, it'll come around where he comes home on time to spend time with you or whatever it may be and YOU won't be around! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Men do things without thinking all the time dont sweat it just dont wait up anymore
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 12:14 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I'm not gonna lie, I probably would, especially if it was often. Then again, my husband is always working, so when he has free time, I want him at home with us. Fortunately, he wants the same.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:17 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• lovingSAHmommy, usually he is the same way... i just got off the phone with him. his excuse was he didnt wear his watch. *rolls eyes* if i was to do something like that, he would be throwing a major hissy fit... i am just mad because of the double standard in place.
    Phippsandrea

Comment by Phippsandrea (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• My SO was kinda like this when we first got together, but as we dated longer he now prefers to come home to me first and then go out with his friends with me.
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 1:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Are you sure he's chattin? Many of the guys stick around to watch porn.
    armymanlovinmom

Answer by armymanlovinmom at 3:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2011