Weird question, but here goes...

I have noticed for a long long time, that I have something a bit unusual going on with my boobs... There are like small bumpy spots and if I were to squeeze on the bumpy things a tiny hard and clear looking thing comes out sometimes... does thins happen to anyone else and do u know what this is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Health

• Have you ever asked the Dr. about them? I wonder if it would help for you to exfoliate well. Sugar is a great exfoliator. i use it on my face in the shower.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 12:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Are they on your areolas? Did they appear when you got pregnant, or soon after? They may be Montgomery glands, which develop to help keep your nipples from becoming chapped with breastfeeding. They're totally normal, and it's best not to squeeze them.
    Otherwise, are they like blackheads all over your breasts? May just be blackheads. That can be fairly common, but it might be worth talking to a dermatologist to see if you can get rid of them.
    NEVER exfoliate your nipples; in fact, it's best to avoid using soap on them, too.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:10 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• If you breastfed or not would be helpful to know? Also, like the last comment, where on your breasts is it coming out of?
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 11:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• They are all over my breast and I tried to breastfeed, but couldn't (inverted nipps)... They do seem kinda like blackheads, but i am not really sure. there do happen to be a few more around the aerola though...

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Feb. 18, 2011