My husband and I had a fight....

He hit me with his elbow while I was talking....right in front of our two young girls...
What should I do?
It's not the first time it's happened.
Thanks ladies....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Let me tell you that its only going to get worse you should get out now before he ends up in jail and you in the hospital maybe if he sees that you are leaving for good will accept to take counseling but if this is happening in front of your girls think that what you decide now its going to be what they will use as a guideline for her relationships. Its scary but its not going to change unless you change what you do. My mom was in that situation for almost 25 years he will apologize and will bring flowers and gifts for a month and then 4 months later the same will happen again and again and every time got worse and worse, until me and my brothers were teens and I ended up calling the cops on him and I havent talk to him in 12 years, so im telling you is your call if you love him do you want too see him in prison? and your kids hating him and maybe resenting you because u put up with it?
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:22 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• email me hun..this is not something to share with others or to be taken lightly. been there done that
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 12:28 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• Call the police and have him arrested. Show your children that it's not the way a man treats a woman
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2011