Did anyone watch the Bachelorette last night...they always mislead us. I should have expected her to pick Jesse...what do you think?

DorothyOpp

Asked by DorothyOpp at 12:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Entertainment

• I am so surprised that she didn't pick jason. She is so in love with jesse but I don't really see him loving her as much. I could be wrong but the after show, he didn't see as in love with her. I mean he loves her but she was like looking at him like he was her world. poor jason
    two.under.two

Answer by two.under.two at 2:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I was not suprised because Jesse is in the same "place" as Deanna. Jason was super sweet and a good catch, but she would already have to deal having a child in the mix. Also, the show normally edits to mislead the viewers...so when you think it's one guy, it is almost always the other.
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 11:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I had NO CLUE she had such strong feelings for Jesse. I could have sworn that Grahm and Jeremy were gonna be in the final 2. Then when it was Jesse or Jason, I thought she would pick Jason. It wasnt until she started crying at her dad's house when he told her that he hadnt asked his permission to marry her, that I knew that she was gonna pick him.
    O well...she seems happy. I'd take Jason or Grahm anyday !
    xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2008