Is there any good guys left? adult content

I have had nothing but bad experiences except one. I met him at the bus station in LA, right after I left my Hubby. He became my best friend andI so totally miss him. I'm re-married to my ex hubby, but he likes to hit when he's mad. My ex boyfriend knew how to treat women.....I miss him so much. I just don't know if this shit is worth it anymore....my guilt keeps me here. wew have two daughters together. Parents and friends say this is where I should be. I think a little bit different...He never compliments me, even though I try to look nice for him, and him only. He never says I'm a good mom or good wife. I'm almost at the end of my personal rope, but my church-goimg family and his, think we should stayt together, even though this is the second go around. We got divorced two years ago and then last year got re-married. He's like a black hole that hope can't ever reach even though I try with all my might...
Any advicde?
This is so hard....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• Leave him. Especially if he's hitting you. They will tell you to stay for your kids but you're only showing your daughters that's it's okay for men to hit them. If you want to do what's best for you and your kids, set the example that violence directed at you will not be tolerated by walking out and taking them with you. It's important to be strong. My mother walked away from my father for cheating and she never looked back. I have so much respect for her for that. She taught me to be strong. To stand up for myself and that I don't have to define myself by a man. And you know what they say hun. All the good ones are either gay, taken or fictional. I wish you the best of luck. hugs 

MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 12:57 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I would leave. He has no right to hit you. Your girls do not need to think that this is how a lady is treated. There is somebody better out there who deserves you. "hugs"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• just leave...lifes too short and your girls should NEVER grow up thinking it's ok to live like you are. If not for yourself, for your girls.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 12:55 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• i'm with them. i think you should leave. i know you feel bound to him because of the children, but you'd be doing them a service by leaving. it's a terrible example you're setting for them by staying in an abusive relationship. your daughters need to know that this kind of violence is not tolerated and there are no more second chances. it doesn't sound like you're happy anyway. but i know that leaving isn't that easy. if anything, set up a plan for yourself and give yourself a time schedule to gather funds & a place before you tear your lives up so you can be in a safe place with your children. i don't know all the details, but i'll bet that the people telling you to stay don't know anything about the abuse. i wish you luck, mama.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:17 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I think you should leave too.. though I do still believe there are good men out in the world still. You just need to know where to find them.
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 1:37 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• well your family and church friends would be singing a different tune if they were the punching bags. they are not the ones getting beat. you are doing your daughters a disservice by staying with this man. everyday that you stay in this relationship u are telling your hubby that it is ok to treat u like crap and u are also telling your daughters that getting treated like this is acceptable.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2011