Feeling bloated

I have been feeling like I'm bloated and I get hungry a lot and my fiance and I don't use condoms I get my 3rd depo shot in two weeks. My fiance thinks I'm pregnant cause my stomach looks big and I'm always eating and I get tired a lot. So my question is can how I'm feeling be from the shot or is there a chance I might be pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test
    mysticlady1221

Answer by mysticlady1221 at 2:01 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• take a test, but the shot was horrible for me, i gained so much weight i just got it off and then bam i get pregnant!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 7:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2011

• I started the depo shot right after I met my now husband. It is a wonder we made it through it. I didn't gain weight on it but I was a crazy person and didn't sex, it was just horrible. But my SIL took it and it made her gain weight. I have taken other forms of BC and it made my stomach blow up! I would say it is just the shot doing this!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 11:00 AM on Feb. 17, 2011